Tire Changer introduction
The tire changer, also called the grilled tire machine, the tire remover. It makes the tires more convenient and smooth to dismantle the tires during the maintenance process. At present, there are many types of tire changer, both pneumatic and hydraulic. The most commonly used is a pneumatic tyre changer
base on Type of power
Pneumatic tyre changer, hydraulic tyre changer.
By type of use
Tyre changer for motorcycles, small cars, large trucks, engineering vehicles
1. Main machine workbench: The tire is mainly dismantled on this stage, mainly for placing tires and rotating.
2. Help arm: On the side of the tire dismantling machine, it is mainly used to separate the tire from the rim, which is a smooth tire removal.
3, charging and deflation device: mainly to release the gas of the tire to facilitate inflation or disassembly, in addition to the barometric pressure gauge. The average tires are around 2.2 atmospheres. Also equal to 0.2Mpa.
4. Pedal: There are 3 foot pedal switches under the tire changer, which act as clockwise counterclockwise rotation, separate tightening switch, separate rim and tire switch.
5, lubricating fluid: Conducive to the disassembly and assembly of the tire, reduce the damage during the tire demolition process, so that the tire disassembly work is better done.
6, compressed air interface
1. The power supply of the tire machine must be in a normal state. The power supply is in the off position when not in operation. The internal air pressure is at normal pressure, and the air duct is not connected in the non-working state.
2. Check if there is any deformation of the tire frame before replacing the tire, and whether the air nozzle has air leakage and cracks.
3. Unscrew the air nozzle to release the tire pressure, place the tire in the middle of the compression arm, and operate the compression arm to separate the two sides of the tire from the wheel frame.
4. Operate each switch to remove the tire.
5. When the new tires are installed, the tires are lifted upwards, and each switch is operated to install the tires.
6. After assembly, the switches are placed in the off position.